20 Jul 2020

Pink Thank you Card


This simple, yet beautiful thank you card was very easy to make using alcohol inks and gold heat embossing. 
I have not used yupo paper, but card stock that was being thrown out by a printing company. It's about 110lb and very shiney on one side. I used the shiney side. The ink doesn't move as well as it does on yupo, but still gives a nice effect and doesn't melt when heat embossed.
Colours I used were mainly flamingo with a little bit of sunshine yellow.
I used gold foil on the tacky bits which left some blue behind from a previous use but I wasn't worried about that.
I gold heat embossed the beautiful sketched flowers stamp from Simon Says Stamp which made the panel come alive. Then, using the thanks die, also from Simon, I cut gold card stock which was stacked on two layers of white.

Thanks for stopping by,
Helen xo

1 comment:

Featured Post

Pink Thank you Card