20 Jul 2020

Rainbows and Lockdown


Who can't help but smile when they see rainbows and adorable elephants?
 I made this card for my daughter and grandchildren to cheer them up while we're in lockdown.
I used My Favourite Things adorable elephants stamp set. The elephants, balloon and butterfly were stamped in momento tuxedo black ink and coloured with copic markers, elephants using warm greys.

The background is distress oxides picked raspberry, spiced marmalade, fossilised amber, twisted citron, salty ocean and wilted violet. Then spattered with water and perfect pearls solution. I then trimmed this so it would leave a white border. 
The sentiments were stamped in versafine onyx black and the elephants are on foam tape.
On the inside, I adhered the strip I trimmed from the front panel and another elephant. I then stamped the butterfly using the same distreess oxide inks I used on the front panel.

Thanks for stopping by,
Helen xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Pink Thank you Card