21 Jul 2020

Starry Masculine Birthday Card


This was a very easy birthday card to make. I used the Altenew snowflake and star cover die cuts.

My crafty friend, Susan, ( the fabulous @soozjmc) sent me the die cuts. I used Hero Arts intense black ink and a makeup brush to make die cut A black and left die cut B white. The black ink blended beautifully.
My cardbase is Simon Says Stamp fog cardstock and I lightly blended Hero Arts soft granite ink around the edges. I then adhered the white die cut.
I adhered the black die cut on top of that. The sentiment is Paper Rose Studio large layered happy birthday die. I used silver cardstock for the words and black for the bubble. They were adhered directly onto the card. Finished with some star sequins.

Thanks for stopping by,

Helen xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Pink Thank you Card