9 Feb 2021

Finding My Mojo

 I've been struggling with my mojo recently. Creative juices seem to have dried up. So, I made some alcohol ink backgrounds to see if inspiration would strike. Some of the alcohol inks are shimmery so there's lots of sparkle! I also stamped and heat embossed some images onto vellum and looked through my stash to see what would work with the backgrounds. Thankfully, inspiration did strike!

I chose Picket Fence Studios Charlotte the Chameleon for the green panel so stamped and gold heat embossed her. I then cut the panel down and matted it on black and then green. The front sentiment is from the same stampset. Added a googly eye to finish.




Card 2 is one of the pink backgrounds. I've never stencilled over alcohol ink before so I tried that and love how it looks. I'll definitely do that again. I just stencilled a few areas and not the whole panel. It's a little difficult to see in the photos.  The flower is Paper Rose Studio sketchy rose stampset. I white heat embossed the largest flower onto vellum, fussy cut and adhered using tiny drops of glue on the thickest lines. The sentiment is simon says stamp. Finished with clear jewels.


Card 3 is the other pink background. Again I've used paper rose sketchy rose set. This flower is stamped in black and clear heat embossed. I've coloured it using Zig real color brush markers in pink and violet. The sentiment is from Paper Rose as well. Finished with clear jewels.


Thanks for stopping by,
Helen xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Pink Thank you Card