14 Feb 2021

Sketchy Rose Birthday Card

 I used the final alcohol ink panel from my previous post for this card. I had tried gold foil on all 4 panels and wasn't very successful. It worked the best on this panel so I continued the gold with everything else.

Using Paper Rose Studio Sketchy Rose, I gold heat embossed using Hero Arts gold  on vellum and fussy cut. 

The alcohol ink panel was cut down to be slightly narrower than a card front. A strip of gold mirror cardstock was added to the edge. I adhered the flower using tiny dots of glue on the embossing lines.

 Gold mirror cardstock was cut using Paper Rose Studio Large Happy Birthday die. For added dimension, I stacked the sentiment on teal cardstock.

I also stamped the rose inside the card using teal ink. 





Thanks for stopping by, 

Helen xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Pink Thank you Card