21 Sept 2021

Fairy Birthday Wishes

 

I made this birthday card for my beautiful daughter. The finished card is 5 inches by 7 inches.

For the panel, I ink blended squeezed lemonade distress oxide ink around the edges leaving the centre clear. I then blended picked raspberry distress oxide over top of that but not going as far as the yellow. This gave me a beautiful coral colour round the edge with a yellow centre.

When completely dry, I stamped the the flowers and butterflies and heat embossed with Hero Arts white satin pearl embossing powder. The sentiment is gold heat embossed.

I then spattered perfect pearls and water over the whole background for sparkle.




The fairy and flower are from my monthly hero December 18 and are stamped onto distress watercolour paper. The fairy is black heat embossed and the flower is gold heat embossed. They were then coloured using distress inks in the same colours as the background. I then added a little colour pencil for added depth.

The fairy and flower were then die cut and attached with foam tape.
Nuvo glitter pen on the fairy and flower and gelly roll sparkle pen on the wand and dropping down onto the sentiment.
Inside the card, more butterflies are stamped in pale yellow and pink and the sentiment is Paper Rose Studio large happy birthday in gold shimmer paper.
There is glossy accents on the flower centre into which I dropped some clear micro beads from Paper Rose Studio.


Thanks for stopping by,
Helen xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Pink Thank you Card