15 Mar 2022

Sunflower Birthday Card take 5


A birthday card for my wonderful sister. 

I stamped the image from Hero Arts mymonthlyhero September 2021 in caramel ink and left the stamp in my stamp positioner so I could gold heat embossed the image after I coloured it.

Using the layering stencils from the kit, I coloured the image using blending brushes and the ink from the kit. Colours are butter bar, caramel, root beer and key lime fizz. When the ink was completely dry, I re stamped the image with embossing ink and gold heat embossed it.

The panel is 6inches by 4 inches. I positioned the image on this and cut off the overhang.

I lightly ink blended butter bar ink around the edges of the panel. I decided where flowers would go and then stamped the sentiment using root beer ink a couple of times. The image is stacked on 2 layers of cardstock for dimension.  The piece that was cut off is adhered directly to the panel. The panel is matted on gold cardstock and adhered to a 5inch by 7 inch card base.

"Happy birthday" is from Memory Box and "sister" is Avery Elle. I love how they fit together despite being from different companies.

Thanks for stopping by,
Helen xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Pink Thank you Card