18 Aug 2020

Cute Mouse Card

 

The new challenge for a blog named hero is "cute" and what could be cuter than this sweet little mouse from Hero Arts so I thought I'd enter this card.
I started by stamping the image with momento tuxedo black ink onto Neenah 80lb card because I wanted to use copic markers. I left the stamp in my stamp positioner because I wanted to re stamp it when I finished colouring. I then masked the mouse.
With the mouse safely masked, I used a makeup brush to blend mustard seed distress ink around the edges, leaving a halo around the mouse.
I then did spatters of perfect pearls powder in water to add interest.
The mask was then removed and the mouse coloured with W1, W3, W5, W7 with R20 for the ears and cheeks. I then re stamped the mouse with Versafine onyx black and then the sentiment with the same ink.
I cut the panel with a stitched rectangle die and adhered it to a cardbase that I had stamped with Hero Arts blowing in the wind background stamp. I used squeezed lemonade distress oxide ink and clear heat embossed it.
I added dots of a Gelly Roll sparkle pen around the dandelion and trailing up and some clear droplets around the sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by,
Helen xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Pink Thank you Card