21 Sept 2020

Tri Fold Shutter Birthday Card

 

A birthday card for my beautiful daughter. 

I started with a piece of Neenah 110lb cardstock and blended distress oxides in picked raspberry, squeezed lemonade, spiced marmalade, twisted citron, salty ocean and wilted violet. 

Then perfect pearls in water splatter. I then waited til the next day to score and cut. I was worried the scoring would remove the ink but it worked beautifully. 


Taylored Expressions Bold Balloons.
Paper Rose Studio Large Happy Birthday and Number dies.
My Monthly Hero December 2018 dandelions in Hero Arts White Satin Pearl embossing powder.
Avery Elle butterflies.
Pretty Pink Posh sparkling clear gems
Nuvo shimmer pen on the 3 coloured balloons.

Thanks for stopping by,
Helen xo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Pink Thank you Card