14 May 2021

Balloon Birthday Card

 

I'm loving these Nested Balloon Dies from Paper Rose Studio!

I cut three different sizes from black, silver and gold sparkle paper and adhered them to a black panel. This panel was then adhered to a slightly larger gold panel.

The balloon strings were drawn using a gold gel pen. The Happy Birthday, also from Paper Rose Studio, was cut from the middle of the gold panel before I adhered the black panel. I stacked the sentiment on two layers of 120lb white cardstock. Should have used black but you live and learn.

I cut the smallest balloon from scraps of the glitter paper for the inside of the card.

I finished with Nuvo gold glitter drops, applying them all over to look like sparkly confetti in the background.






Thanks for stopping by, 

Helen xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Pink Thank you Card